Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Here We Go

I was talking to my wife this morning about creating this blog. I told her that I hope that somebody might read this and find it helpful. So that is the challenging part (to be helpful). I also told her that I hope that people will comment with there ideas and resources as well. I believe that the best thing for any small business owner to do is to belong to a support group!! We all need encouragement and education.

I thought that everyday I will share the "Thought of the Day" email that I get from the Napoleon Hill Website. You can subscribe to this for free but I thought I would add it so if you come back to the site everyday there would be at least one useful thing. I will also talk about what I do on a day to day basis, some book reviews marketing ideas and any other things that I think of...

So you may ask what I do. Well, I am an insurance broker. I focus on life insurance and worksite benefits. Please note, this blog will not focus directly on these products but more on sales and marketing....

No comments:

Post a Comment